Friday, January 05, 2007

Achoo

Ha! My days of house sitting are over! It actually wasn't that bad: I got an entire house to myself, and the animals were relatively well behaved, but I'm excited to have my own bed back. It was kinda lonely sometimes over there. Yay for this laptop! This summer, I kept bugging Nanny and Grandad about how I needed aa laptop that worked for school, and so I got this. Of course, I'm paying for it, but still, it's awesome. Actually I only have two more payments on this before it's completely paid off. Anyways, this laptop and my cell phone are my connection to the world.
There' a weird thing that I'm gettin used to. Getting hit on. Funny how through most of high school and junior high, not alot of people had alot of interest in me..outside of Greg, that is. But now, even when I'm wearing my grugy work clothes, I get hit on by the guys I work with, and I've even been asked out on a date a couple times by some other people. On New Year's Eve, this gu named Patrick gave me his phone number and an offer for coffee. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I have a boyfriend. But even so, he must have been at least 3 years older than me: he was at the bar having a beer. It's the oddest feeling. it's flattering, but I don't really like extra attentin from strangers. I mean, look at how long it took Greg to get me to go out with him. Alex doesn't count: Iwas in ninth grade. :-)

No comments: