Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just a few things to say.

First things first: I'm convinced that my cat knows about her power to scrape all skin off my face by merely giving it a 'bath'. you know all thos sharp pokey things on a cat's tounge? yeah, that hurts when applied to your fave, especially near the eyes or in the same area for a long period time. Why do I tolerate this, you ask? Simple. She's a cat. If you interrupt a cat during her bath, one of her numerous nap times, or simply draw attention to yourself doing something other than providing food, you get your just desserts. Now I've always been a perverse person: I've always considered a cat licking you as a sign of affection, rather like a dog. But think about it. Those sharp pokey things are meant primarily for scraping flesh off of prey...is that what she's thinking when she's licking me? Or is it more along the secondary purpose of thos sharp pokey things: cleansing. Don't disparage that--cat saliva has a powerful cleansing agent. Anyways, does that mean that my cat is insulting me everytime she licks me, insinuating that I am dirty, and thus needing a bath.
Second...more to do with NMU. So now that I've been accepted/admitted/whatever you want to call it--I've a whole new set of worries. Primarily: money. I am a college kid working part time. i have no money. how do they expect me to come up with 200 to pay for the housing application and orientation reseervation? Seriously. Also, the whole purpose of me getting off my dad's insurance was to let me an 'independent'...so why does dad have my FAFSA PIN? Better question: how am I going to get the stupid thing? I'm trying to do taxes. That's weird. i have no clue what I'm doing, but that's what computer programs are for, right? Anyways, am I even going to be able to get much back? mmm...This is a strange year.
My 'schedule' is all screwed up. i used to go to bed at nine o'clock every night and be chirpy at 6 am. Now, I'm here at 11:30 and not considering going to bed for another half hourr atleast. Rather stupid, considering that I hate staying up late and the ensuing feelings of exaughstion the next day. I think I failed a quiz in Chem. Go me. Actually, that class is pretty darn hard. My professor has this tendency to give us 'quizzes' (aka tests) on material that we just Barely covered the day before. Karaoke tracks are rather aggravating to listen to on my mp3 player. Instrumentals on one ear and voice on the other. it makes my ears all tingly and makes me want to turn my head to the side to cope with the imbalance of sound. It's not right!!!
el shaddai el shaddai
El-Elyon na Adonia
El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
Erkamka na Adonai,

good song.

No comments: