Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Unhealthy

I really shouldn't be up this late. If I even so much as stand up right now, I'll topple over. Sad, isn't it. I once said that me staying up till midnight or later was rather liek me being drunk (can't walk straight, think straight, or talk straight)...except since I've never been drunk, I'm not really sure if my theory is right.I managed to get my ar into a ditch today. Stupid, really. There's not even that much snow. Apparently the road behind Meijer is more icey than I anticipated, because I lost control attempting to stop, and skidded it a ditch. I got my self out of there with only a minor panic attack ( not serious) and no injuries. Shopping for a boyfriend is rather difficult. I was a few days late getting him his b-day present because I was out of funds. I got paid today, so I went to try to get what hw asked for. One problem...he asked for some car part that I'm not even quite sure I could pronounce correctly, much less buy the right one for his car. That was a failure. I ended up getting him speakers, after calling and demanding specifics down to what store to got to and the price. But at least he got what he wanted. I didn't come out of this mess unscathed. I ended upwith three shirts...really cute ones actually. I'm really looking foward to going to North Peak on Thursday. And now, I shall head for bed.

No comments: